Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hi !!!!! :)







Happy New Year !!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
I am planning on some

"
exciting new dollies"
for 2010!
God Bless you!
love
jojo

I would like
to share
some of my
Christmas memories
with you!

Family.......
Hubby



me &
Bella >




Lexi is
doing well.....

Had a rough
time with her diabetes when she had the flu.....but went to the hospital and was stabilized....

Here ....we are making cut-out cookies with all the kids!!

Britt
and
Grammy>


























3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope your daughter got her Uggs for Christmas!!!!!! Cant wait to see what you make in 2010! I know it will full of prim !

Hugs,
Jackie

Susan Walker said...

What a beautiful family you have, Jo! Wishing you a creative, blessed and prosperous New Year in 2010!! Hugs..Susan

Robin Armstrong Seeber said...

hey woman, how's it going! just stopping by to say hey.. robin